How to take better photographs for your business and use them to your business advantage
In a noisy world we need to stand out as a brand. Story telling through images allows you to add personality and your audience will get to know,like and trust you.
It doesn’t matter what stage you’re at in business, professional looking images can help to uplevel your brand. Our in-person workshop takes you through the steps required to produce excellent images either on a mobile phone or camera.
This fully interactive day will give you the know how and confidence. You will also go away with two professional images taken by Magda Kuczmik, your professional photographer for the day. Magda is based in Nottingham and is a Personal Brand, Headshot and Commercial Photographer. Her Business is Fabula Images.
What we will cover on the day:
- How to take better pictures of your product with your phone or camera
- How to create a pleasing composition
- How to create good light in your own home
- How to edit your picture on your phone or laptop using a mobile App
- How to create interesting backgrounds
- Live Shoot – Magda will style the shoot and each person will have a go at creating their photo
- The best way to ensure Instagram/Facebook engagement on your business profile using posts and stories
- What to post on Social Media and Apps that help with that
What to bring with you:
Phone or Camera, Props related to your business ie: notebook, pen, tools, flowers, wax, wool, paint, wood, anything you use to make your products on a daily basis in your business.
What you take away:
In addition to all you learn on the day and pictures you take, you will have a choice of going away with two pictures, two of your product or one of product and one portrait photo of you, taken by Magda (to be emailed to you after the workshop)
Date : Sunday 1st August
Time : 10.00am to 3.00pm
Venue : The Scent Styling Company – 245a Chatsworth Road, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, S40 2BL (Free Parking)
Lunch and Refreshments included